Monday, February 28, 2011

Tits from Around the World Finale


This brings our Tits from Around the World celebration to a close for this year. I hope you enjoyed our cavalcade of global globes; our collection of titanic titties; our tubular boobular big-breasted buffet! I leave you with two wallpapers and the chance to vote one of these girls to the top. Leave a comment with your vote for your favorite Tits from Around the World girl, and she may just return home from Planet XXX a winner!

That's all for now. I've been doing a babe-a-day almost nonstop since last May and I think it's time for a little break! In the near future, I'll probably be uploading Angelz: the New Girlz, Neo Angelz, and more Horn & Tail girls. This summer, I'll probably have more Summer Fun Angelz, and Hermaphrobratz. Then, the fall will bring another collection of Horror Hotties and, hopefully, the next series of Tits from Around the World in February.

See you then, and remember to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment